Hi Jianjia,

Any chance you were trying to get messages from the Oracle Queue into JBoss?
Have you successfully implemented this between Oracle and JBoss using OpenJMS?
In a project I am involved with, we are trying to subscribe to an Oracle
Advanced Queue from JBoss and there aren't any clear solutions to do that. If
you have done this successfully would you please point me in the right
direction with some useful tips and info/links.

Kind regards,
SB

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872065#3872065