Hi guys. I'm kinda freakin out, i can't succed at all with this AOP stuff.
Got the

  | package com.balamaci;
  | public class FunctionarBean implements SessionBean {
  | ..
  | ..
  | public void SNAPSHOT()
  |     {
  |      System.err.println("Say hello");
  |     }
  | }

also this

  | package com.balamaci;
  | import ...
  | public class SimpleInterceptor implements Interceptor{
  |    public String getName() {
  |        System.err.println("SimpleInterceptor");
  |        System.out.println("<<< Entering SimpleInterceptor");
  |        return "SimpleInterceptor";
  |    }
  |
  |    public Object invoke(Invocation invocation) throws Throwable
  |    {
  |       try
  |       {
  |          System.err.println("<<< Entering SimpleInterceptor");
  |          System.out.println("<<< Entering SimpleInterceptor");
  |          return invocation.invokeNext();
  |       }
  |       finally
  |       {
  |          System.err.println(">>> Leaving SimpleInterceptor");
  |       }
  |    }
  | }

Created in the META-INF a jboss-aop.xml looks like this

Yeah, well it took me two hours to understand i was missing a ), but nevermind..

So i bundle up this fellas up and nice in a jar. Off with them in the
/default/deploy/Test directory.  I lookup the bean and call SNAPSHOT, get the
Hello message but nothing else. I delete the jboss-aop.xml from the META-INF,
and recreate the jar. I create it in the /default/deploy/Test/META-INF and put
there the jboss-aop.xml. Still nothing else. I begin to change to execution(*
com.balamaci.FunctionarBean->SNAPSHOT(..))"
,even to execution(* com.balamaci.FunctionarBean->setSessionContext(..))" still
to no avail. Please, am I doing something wrong here? It can't find the
com.balamaci.SimpleInterceptor class? It doesn't complain when i mistype it.

It's been like 5 hours now and it's getting really depresing.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872460#3872460

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3872460