In my application there are two non-cache loader cache instances (plus my
application layer) and a single cache loader instance (without my application
layer).

With this setup, my "application layer" does not seem to be adversly affected
with the addition of the cache loader (as it was in the unshared cache loader
case in conjunction with my application layer).

However the cache loader instance seems to lag behind (by quite a bit), maybe
hours.  I am not using TreeCacheAop, because my objects really only have one
member, and I am not updating any objects "in place".  Would implementing the
externalizeable interface make much difference in cache loader performance
versus the serializeable implementation?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872625#3872625

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3872625