JBoss 3.2.6 & 3.2.7, CMP, CMT, Postgres DB

I have two tables (salesorderdetail, lock), salesorderdetail has a lock_id
column which is a foreign key into the lock table, and I have two corresponding
entitys (salesorderdetail, lock) one of which has a CMR into the other

SalesOrderDetailBean.java :

  |     /**
  |      * This is a uni-directional one-to-many relationship CMR method
  |      *
  |      * @return the related
com.actual_systems.p2.server.entity.interfaces.LockLocal.
  |      * @ejb.interface-method view-type="local"
  |      * @ejb.relation name="lock-cmp20-salesorderdetail-cmp20"
  |      * role-name="salesorderdetail-cmp20-has-lock-cmp20"
  |      * target-ejb="Lock"
  |      * target-role-name="lock-cmp20-has-salesorderdetail-cmp20"
  |      * target-multiple="yes"
  |      * @jboss.relation-mapping style="foreign-key"
  |      * @jboss.relation fk-constraint="true"
  |      * fk-column="lock_id"
  |      * related-pk-field="lockId"
  |      * @ejb.value-object
aggregate="com.actual_systems.p2.shared.values.generated.LockLightValue"
  |      * aggregate-name="Lock"
  |      * match="all"
  |      * relation="external"
  |      */
  |
  |      public LockLocal getLock();

most of the time if I find a lock and invoke it's remove() method, all of the
lockIds in salesorderdetail get cleaned up (set to null).

however - recently I've had several cases where there are multiple
salesorderdetail entitys with the same lockId, but when I attempt to remove the
associated lock -- JBoss only attempts to update one of the salesorderdetail
entitys.

I know that JBoss is only updating one of the entitys since I've turned up the
..plugins.cmp logging in my log4.xml file - and can see the SQL to be executed..

Anyone seen this before ?

Is there any fix for it ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872696#3872696