"jiwils" wrote : Oops!  I meant to ask about the CacheLoaderFetchTransientState
attribute not the CacheLoaderFetchPersistentState attribute.  I must have
copy/pasted the wrong thing.  When using CacheLoaderFetchTransientState set to
true, the cache loader never has anything added to it when joining an extant
cluster of caches, and it was this behavior to which I was referring.
So, is it correct behavior for a cache with a cache loader newly introduced to
a cluster with the transient attribute set to true to *not* persist the
transient state?  That is the behavior I am experiencing.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873307#3873307

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3873307