Running Jboss 3.2.6.  I recently had to convert my code to JMS 1.02b from JMS
1.1... I have a simple Queue that I am using to send messages.  When the
following line is executed:

session.createReceiver(queue).setMessageListener(new
MySenderMessageListener("Listener ONE", this));

.. I get a VerifyError for my class implementing MessageListener.  Error is:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/bobo/MySenderMessageListener, method:
onMessage signature: (Ljavax/jms/Message;)V) Expecting to find object/array on
stack

My class (MySenderMessageListener): (code omitted, just to show my onMessage )..

import javax.jms.MessageListener;
import javax.jms.Message;

public class MySenderMessageListener implements MessageListener
{

    public MySenderMessageListener(String receiverName,
            MyThing thing)
    {
    }

    public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message message)
    {

    }

}

I checked all the jars in jboss/lib jboss/server/default/lib and my WEB-INF/lib
and the only Message and MessageListeners in those paths come from
jboss-j2ee.jar.

Could I have some old JMS messages in queue somewhere that I need to flush?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873627#3873627

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3873627