Hi everbody ! I'm trying to configure a oracle datasource for JBOSS 4. My
oracle-xa-ds.xml (specific jboss file) looks like:

<jndi-name>JdelfosDataSource</jndi-name> <track-connection-by-tx/>
<isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value>
<xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
 <xa-datasource-property
name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.124.40:1521:idelfos</xa-datasource-property>
  <xa-datasource-property name="User">mario</xa-datasource-property>
<xa-datasource-property name="Password">mario</xa-datasource-property>

and my servlet looks like :

 javax.sql.DataSource ds =(javax.sql.DataSource)
ctx.lookup("java:JdelfosDataSource");

This functions very well.

How I can configure oracle-xa-ds.xml (or another file) so that my servlet
reference JNDI name like this : javax.sql.DataSource ds =(javax.sql.DataSource)
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/JdelfosDataSource"); ?

Thanks. Mario.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873955#3873955

Reply to the post :