Hi

 From of the my j2ee application, I would like to get via jndi the ldap
ressources (server name, IP address, the port, login, password, ...).
I followed the recommendations of JBoss documentation :

1- I have create a mbean into the file "jboss-service.xml" :

<!-Bind a remote LDAP server ->
<mbean
code="org.jboss.naming.ExternalContext"name="jboss.jndi:service=ExternalContext.jndiName=external/annuaire">

external/annuaire

<attribute-name="Properties">annuaire.properties
<attribute-name="InitialContext">javax.naming.ldap.InitialLdapContext

<attribute-name="RemoteAccess">true

Where "annuaire.properties" is a properties file contains the LDAP ressources :

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ldap://192.10.10.12:636
java.naming.security.principal=CN=Users,DC=local,DC=ot
java.naming.security.authentication=simple
java.naming.security.credentials=lune
java.naming.security.protocol=ssl

when I start Jboss, the Bean it is well created and visible into the admin
console with a  state "Started".
But when I would like to display the jndi with JNDIView, the page has an
infinite size because the JNDI input "external/annuaire" it even contains a
JNDI input "external/annuaire" which it even contains a JNDI input, etc... (a
loop) ?

If you have any information  for this problem, please help-me

 Regards

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874212#3874212

Reply to the post :