This may sound wierd, but I want to use the ServiceBindingManager to modify the
log4j.xml used by the Log4jService.  I've enabled the SBM and modified my
bindings.xml file to include an XSLTFileDelegate for
jboss.system:type=Log4jService,service=Logging.  This delegate probably won't
work for the ConfigurationURL attribute on Log4jService, but I just wanted to
see what would happen.

It looks like my bindings are not being applied.  I placed a breakpoint in the
XSLTFileDelegate, and it's never called for the Log4jService.  Is there a
limitation on what services can be manipulated with Service Binding Manager?
Are jboss.system services excluded?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874367#3874367

Reply to the post :