Hi,

I'm having a very strange problem here. I have an instance of an object that is
initially and only constructed from a Servlet. However, this object has a
MessageListener to recieve messages from a queue.

The problem is this: When I debug this class, I notice that the memory ID's in
the debugger are different when the object is interacted by the Servlet or the
MessageListener.

For example:
Scenario 1) Servlet invokes method a() on class TmpObj.
      -In the debugger I notice that the TmpObj instance has an memory ID of
207.
Scenario 2)TmpObj MessageListener recieves a message to invoke method a().
       -In the debugger I can see that the TmpObj instance has a different
memory ID of 301.

I know this may sounds very confusing but I have double checked to make sure
that the servlet is the ONLY object constructing my TmpObj class. Has anyone
else had this problem?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874486#3874486

Reply to the post :