Hello Juha and others,

I attempted to follow the JBoss 4 documentation (chapters 8 and 9) to simply
configure HTTP over SSL, but its not that simple.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for common problems encountered?  I've copied the 'chap8.keystore'
file to jboss/server/default/conf/ and edited the
jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/server.xml document.  I am unable to establish a secure
connection to jmx for testing.

Do I also need to make and sign a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for the
Certificate Authority?

The instructions found at
http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=22243 do not seem
to coincide with JBoss's documentation.  JBoss gives the impression that I can
test the secure connection without the CSR.

Any help is greatly appreciated...
Ryan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874687#3874687