Ok!

Since we have .Net on the client side (attatchments compatibility?) and only
one week left to acceptance test :) creating my own bulk message seams to be
the only solution.

It seams as the soap response includes all attribute values for the sent
objects instead of sending only changed (from default) values. This cloggs upp
the message with a lot of default or null values which stands for at least 80%
of the data... Very sad and very unnecessary spent cpu power.

Thanks for the tips!

Best regards,

Georg

View the original post :