Hi, again.
The interfaces are remote (I don't run the junit client inside JBoss,but in a
different virtual machine).

But, don't worry. It works fine now!!!
The error was mine.
The issue was that the Remote Interface name (HelloWorld) and the bean class
had the same name, and when the Eclipse shows the different classes to fix the
import errors, I chose unintentionally the bean class instead the interface
class.
I've changed the class and it works.

But thanks a lot for your attention and your time.

Bye

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874796#3874796

Reply to the post :