The Http Authentification works on IE Auth-PopUp and on Firefox via URL input
and the Auth-PopUp.

If I try it via
javax.rpc.ServiceFactory.createService(URL url, QName qname),
this Exception was thrown on clientside:

  | Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Modellfehler: Analyse des
Dokuments bei "http://name:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/myContext/myService?wsdl"
fehlgeschlagen: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401
for URL: http://name:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/myContext/myService?wsdl
  | at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.ConfiguredService.(ConfiguredService.java:64)
  | at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.ConfiguredService.(ConfiguredService.java:48)
  | at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:41)

by the way there where no non url friendly characters in the URL, but for this
case I encode the name and the pwd with java.net.URLEncoder

the Serverlog says nothing.

if I copy the URL from this Exception and put it in firefox my wsdlfile opened
and the Serverlog told me stories whats on the ServiceEndpointServletEJB.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874821#3874821

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3874821