Hi,
I'm using jboss 4.0.1SP1 with Linux (Fedora Core 2) and JBoss Portal 2 Beta1
downloaded from CVS a few days after it goes beta. DB is postgres 7.4. I have
problem with WebDav. When developing on Windows XP everything works fine (CMS).
When deployed on Linux I have following problem:

[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceStore] Preference set
not found for instance.portal.AdminCMSPortlet.AdminCMSPortletInstance
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Using for 1/ name
(0,instance)
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Found for 1/ child
instance
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Using for 1/ name
(1,portal)
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Found for 1/ child
portal
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Using for 1/ name
(2,AdminCMSPortlet)
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Found for 1/ child
AdminCMSPortlet
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Using for 1/ name
(3,AdminCMSPortletInstance)
[org.jboss.portal.core.impl.preferences.MappedPreferenceSet] Found for 1/ child
AdminCMSPortletInstance
[org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] StandardContext[/webdav]webdav: Could not
initialize domain
org.apache.slide.common.DomainInitializationFailedError: Domain initialization
error : Domain.xml (No such file or directory)
        at org.apache.slide.common.Domain.selfInit(Domain.java:783)
        at org.apache.slide.common.Domain.accessNamespace(Domain.java:234)
        at org.apache.slide.webdav.WebdavServlet.init(WebdavServlet.java:263)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
[...]

and CMS is not working (blank page).
Is there different way of setting WebDav in Portal when using Linux?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874901#3874901

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3874901