*Sigh* I'm almost there.. I can feel it.

I have JBoss 4.0.1sp1 and jwsdp 1.5.  I am using static invocation.  Using
tcpmon I can see the request being sent and the response coming back.  It looks
like it has the data I need, but I get the following exception from the client:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Runtime exception; nested exception is:
expected=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, actual=
  |         at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._handleRuntimeExceptionInSend(StreamingSender.java:318)
  |         at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:300)
  |         at
  | Caused by: unexpected encoding style:
expected=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, actual=
  |         at
com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.SOAPDeserializationContext.verifyEncodingStyle(SOAPDeserializationContext.java:168)
  |         at
com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(ObjectSerializerBase.java:175)
  |         at
com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ReferenceableSerializerImpl.deserialize(ReferenceableSerializerImpl.java:155)
  |         at
  | com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:215)
  |         ... 3 more

I don't think I'm doing anything special.  There are only a few references on
the web about this message.  The only workaround I've seen is to edit the
generated source files.  I am hoping there is another way that I don't have to
re-perform again.  Maybe a configuration setting or something.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874946#3874946