I have a ServiceLocator class which has a method that looks up and caches EJB
remote home objects.  I am occasionally getting a NameNotFoundException from
this method telling me that env is not bound when I try doing a lookup using a
JNDI name such as "java:comp/env/ejb/MyEjb".  What is so odd is that this
lookup is working for other JNDI names under java:comp/env, as well as in other
cases when using the same JNDI name which causes the exception.  It appears
that env is bound in some cases but not in others.

This only occurs when I restart my JBoss server after a client has opened an
HttpSession.  If I also restart the client then the error doesn't occur.  The
client is a VB application which calls my JBoss web application's Servlets.

Can anyone give me a suggestion as to where I should look for the problem?
Thanks in advance.

--James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875280#3875280