Hi all,

I have a question about connecting the JBoss from an internal and external
network.

We have a JBoss 4.0.0 on a Linux system (kernel 2.4) with 2 network devices.
Now we have computer in our internal network and computer, which should connect
the JBoss via our firewall.

The connections works. On the firewall there is a forward to the ports 1098,
1099 and 4444 (as described in the wiki).
But now I have the problem that both, internal and external computers, uses the
external ip addresses to connect to our server.
As an example: Internal server ip is 192.168.0.1, external 190.190.190.190.
If I connect via firewall to jnp://190.190.190.190:1099 I get the connections
to 190.190.190.190 on the other prots.
If I connect locally to jnp://192.168.0.1:1099 I get the connections to
190.190.190.190 on the other ports.

How I have to configure the JBoss server that internal trafic uses the internal
ip address and external trafic uses the external ip address.

Thanks
Marco

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875385#3875385