I have turned off the Unified Class Loader by setting the following values in
(information retrieved from Wiki what's new in JBoss 4.0):

1) conf/jboss-service.xml set NamingService CallByValue to true
2) deploy/ear-deployer.xml set Isolated and CallByValue attributes to true.
3) deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml set
Java2ClassLoadingCompliance and UseJBossWebLoader to false

Now Iam getting:
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.IterateTei
this file is located in the struts.jar file that is in the lib directory.  I
didn't get this error when I was using the unified class loader why do I get it
now and how do I fix the problem????

HELP!!!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875420#3875420