anonymous wrote :
  | But when I placed the file at the parent level , the file was found and the
chaching worked.

Hibernate simply attempts to locate a file named treecache.xml as a classpath
resource.  So of course it needs to be at the root of a jar file if thats how
you choose to deploy it.  (yes, this is all covered in the Hibernate docs).

anonymous wrote :
  | But I am not able to understand as to why hibernate.jar did not include
treecache.xml file if it is hardcodedly asked in the code????

Yes, of course it requires a TreeCache configuration file.  Is it just supposed
to magically build and configure a TreeCache instance by itself?  Include a
treecache.xml in the hibernate distribution???!?!?!!!  Are you serious?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875447#3875447

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3875447