I need to close unused service ports.  What is the best way to undeploy unused
services?  I have backed out what I can from the server/deploy directory.  I
think I want to modify the jboss-service.xml file but seem to break the system
when I do that.   My understanding of JBoss is growing by leaps and bounds
daily but and still short of knowledge on some things.  Is there any
documentation about the best way to back out unused services from the default
server?

I also have a request to not use JNDI from outside of JBoss.  Using it
internally is fine but I have been requested to not expose the service to the
outside world.  i.e. close ports 1099, 1098.   Is it possible to do this and
still use JNDI internally for EJB?  If so how?

Altimately I want to get down to 1 open port on my box.  That being the RMI
port to access StatefulSession beans.   This will require some fancy client
work but will satisfy my customers, sales group and management greatly.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Jim

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875611#3875611