I have an java web application running on Tomcat 5 and want to deploy it on
JBoss-4.0.0. When I do this all my jsp pages that use dbforms generate the
following error,

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.dbforms.taglib.DbFormTag.setTableName(DbFormTag.java:904)

By looking at the compiled code for the jsp i found that the error occurs when
the following command is run ->

                        _jspx_th_db_dbform_0.setTableName("table_name");

The dbforms-config.xml file in the WEB-INF directory is correct. Ileft the
dbforms-config.xml file in the WEB-INF directory and the created a .war file of
the entire site to deploy it on JBoss.
It seems that the application can't find the dbforms-config.xml file ( i think
-> not sure ).

Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you

View the original post :