"ivanlc" wrote : It may be that some entity bean in the middle has failed to
deploy due
  | to a mistake in the EJB-QL and other beans depend on it. I've had the same
problem.

  | The bean that was throwing the exception at creation time was fine.
  | The culprit was elsewhere.  Check the EJB-QL sentence parsing of all your
entity beans (in DEBUG mode) and see one has failed.

  | Cheers,
  | Ivan

thanks,  ivanlc

i had solved the problem, the problem was same as you told
but the server should be capable of generating the error messages for such kind
of exceptions.

this was the only TRACE mode which helped me.
                                         Any way thanks ivanlc.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3876127#3876127

Reply to the post :