Hi

I have 2 very similar applications deployed on JBoss-4.0.1. Both applications
have the same class which generates labels for a menu structure. The only
difference is that the one class uses a description as the "button label" and
the other one uses a code as the "button label" (one class that was copied and
altered).

If I deploy these war files individually (one at a time) - both of them work
perfectly, but if i deploy them at the same time the application that should
use the descriptions as "button labels" all of a sudden uses the code while the
other application is working fine(using the code). Thus, it seems that both
applications are using the same class to generate the menu.

These classes are situated in the WEB-INF/classes/.. directories of the
seperate war files.

If anyone has had the same kind of problem where it seems that classes are
being shared between seperate applications please let me know what the problem
is.

P.S : the classes have exactly the same name.

Thank you in advance

Theo

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3876268#3876268