Thanks, Scott.
However, I'm not sure it answers the question.

Here is the comment from  http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd

"The session-timeout element defines the default session timeout
interval for all sessions created in this web application. The
specified timeout must be expressed in a whole number of minutes.
If the timeout is 0 or less, the container ensures the default
behaviour of sessions is never to time out."

Does the web-console display convert this number to seconds, or does it follow
the same convention as what the DTD mandates?

By entering "1" I meant to specify a one-minute session timeout.  My main
question then is, still, if this isn't working, that is, if the session does
not time out in one minute, what other process could be causing this to be
overridden?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877037#3877037

Reply to the post :