Ok - I found my problem - it's probably a newbie mistake, but I haven't found
it in any of the examples, and maybe it'll help someone else that runs into
this.

My problem was in my ejb-deployer.xml, firebird-jdbc2-service.xml and
firebird-jdbc-state-service.xml. In each of these files, I had a line that
looks like this:

  |     <depends
optional-attribute-name="DataSource">jboss.jca:service=DatasourceBinding,name=DefaultDS</depends>

Since the Firebird connection is JCA and doesn't use the  tag in the *-ds.xml
file, then a DatasourceBinding doesn't get created. Instead, this line needs to
look like this:

  |     <depends
optional-attribute-name="DataSource">jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=DefaultDS</depends>

Now, my JMS tables are being created. I hope this helps someone else that runs
into this problem,

Marc

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877073#3877073