I have found a guide on a Scottish University site. They confirm that classes
is the right directory in my war file. I have also tried using the conf
directory for the users.properties and roles.properties, tried specifying my
properties file names in login-config as well but no joy. I have tried using
BASIC but again it doesn't recognise my password. Two and a half days of zero
productivity and starting to give up hope - has anyone ever got
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule to work?!

Matthew

Surrey, England

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877149#3877149