Hi I have a Message Driven Been up and running on the jboss server.

I need to get the MDB Client intergrate into a java applet which I have.

My client needs the jbossall-client.jar so it my access the
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory for JNDI lookup...

But because of the Sandbox in an Applet I cannot use this jbossall-client.jar
unless I sign the applet. Is this the only solution or is there another work
around.

Thanks Jboss

Austin

View the original post :