Hi Justin. I have made another posting to this forum which hopefully explains
my approach: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=63328.
Basically I have written an MBean which uses a TreeCacheAop service to cache
some objects, and it is supposed to synchronously replicate across all nodes of
a cluster.  In my opinion this design is much better/cleaner than using a
HASingleton.  Unfortunately it still isn't working for me, in that the
replication only happens on the original TreeCacheAop.putObject() call (when a
new object is added to the cache), and subsequent modifications to cached
objects only take effect in the cache on the local node of the cluster.
According to the JBossCache developers this is not supposed to happen and the
replication should actually work using the approach I've taken.  So I must be
missing some piece of the puzzle, but as yet I haven't been able to figure it
out on my own.  If you take this same approach and actually get the synchronous
replication to work as advertised then I'd be interested in seeing your code.

Good luck, and let me know if I can provide any other details which might help
you out.

--James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877210#3877210