I've seen this site before, but the problem is when I do what is written on
this site client authentication doesn't works. When I set clientAuth="true" my
Browser doesn't ask me for client certificate.
I know from Sun Java App Server (when enabling mutual authentication) that a
popup window appears and asks for the client certificate. In this window client
user can choose which certificate he want to use for this site. After that the
server show its certificate and when the client user accepts the servers
certificate the connection is established.
Is there the possibilty to realize the same with JBoss?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877229#3877229

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3877229