You're missing a library for org.jboss.net client classes.  Look in
JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/jboss.net/ directory and add the jboss-net-client.jar
file to you classpath.  I just copy it into my server configuration's lib
directory.

So if you're running your server in the all configuration, copy the .jar file
into /server/all/lib/.

You should be aware that jboss has taken over apache's axis project due to J2EE
compliance issues.  In JBoss 4.0.2 they have repacked things to be
org.jboss.axis.  I'm working on issues that this causes right now.  What fun!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877235#3877235

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3877235