"bocio" wrote :
  | Now As Adrian previously stated on the Jira task:
  |
  | anonymous wrote : P.S. It is a good idea to provide an example than
actually works out-of-the-box.

  | Bye form a monkey

That is a misrepresentation I what I said.
I was complaining about a submitted test where I had would have had to
completely rework
my environment variables (amongst other things) just to get the thing to
compile.

JBoss does work out the box.

To (ab)use your analogy, you are complaining about where you previously
bought a car. You then update to this year's model and the maker has
decided to enable an annoying alarm when you don't put your seatbelt on.

It was still a problem before when you didn't where your seatbelt, you
just didn't get the annoying sound.

Like the car, JBoss has a switch to revert to the earlier behaviour.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877645#3877645

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3877645