I recently move my application to Fedora. Whe I try to send email using a
connection I make inside the bean I receive this error.

Does anyone has any idea if this is due to any type of permissions not set in
my program?

ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] EJBException in method: public
abstract void javax.jms.MessageListener.onMessage(javax.jms.Message), causedBy:
javax.mail.MessagingException: 530 Authentication required

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877754#3877754

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3877754