I think I have figured out the problem but need some help, PLEASE. It seems
that whenever I am using the SessionFactory that is retreived from JNDI I
cannot update or delete (I know it sounds wierd). However when I create a new
SessionFactory without retrieving from JNDI everything works fine and no
problem. The only reason we do not want to create a SessionFactory on our own
is that we wanted the Application Server (JBoss) to be reponsible for managing
the session and what not. Has anyone faced anything like this?

We are using JBoss 4.0.2 and Hibernate 3.0.3.

Please someone tell me there is something I can do. I am going crazy because it
makes no sense why I can save but not update or delete to the database

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3877845#3877845

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3877845