Your IP address is not being bound by JBoss. If you are using windows then
setting the bind address that I showed you earlier will not do anything because
the shell scripts don't run on wndows. You will have to set the bind address
setting in the run.bat file instead or you might be able to pass it on the
command line (eg. run.bat -b <your ip address>). You may also want to try and
use the property to set the bind address but it never seems to work for me on
linux. -Djboss.bind.address=<your ip address>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3878257#3878257

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3878257