Thanks for the reply Scott.  This must not be the root of my problem.

I am getting the following errors on startup (in eclipse):

1. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/jboss/security/auth/spi/UsersObjectModelFactory

2. ERROR [org.jboss.naming.NamingService] Starting failed jboss:service=Naming
java.lang.ClassCastException
        at org.jboss.naming.NamingService.startService(NamingService.java:235)

I have searched for UsersObjectModelFactory with no luck (# 1 above).  Any idea
where this resides?

Also, in scouring the web I see others with the same problem in # 2:
http://forge.objectweb.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1590&forum_id=360

Thanks for any help in either of these two errors (I am running out of places
to look).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3878817#3878817

Reply to the post :