Hi,
this is my first post and here is my problem ;)
When using JBoss 4.0.2, my authentification login form does not appear anymore
:(
I'm using a JSF page and an JSF action which intialize the LoginContext within
the name and password of the user.
In my web.xml file, i have this :

  |   <login-config>
  |     <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |     <form-login-config>
  |       <form-login-page>/common/login.faces</form-login-page>
  |       <form-error-page>/common/login.faces</form-error-page>
  |     </form-login-config>
  |   </login-config>

this is my login-config.xml

  |             <application-policy name = "xnetDB">
  |             <authentication>
  |                     <login-module
code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule"
  |                     flag = "required">
  |                     <module-option name="dsJndiName">
  |                             java:/DefaultDS
  |                     </module-option>
  |                     <module-option name="principalsQuery">
  |                             SELECT CODE FROM RESOURCES WHERE code=? AND
login='1'
  |                     </module-option>
  |                     <module-option name="rolesQuery">
  |                                     SELECT PROFILEID, 'Roles' FROM
RESOURCES WHERE code=?
  |                     </module-option>
  |                     </login-module>
  |             </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

When i try to access a securized page, if not principal has been set, i do have
the login page

All works well in Jboss 4.0.1 but not in JBoss 4.0.2..........has something
changed ?
I really don't understand :(

thx for your help

View the original post :