Hi all; i'm using JBoss 3.2.6 on Windows XP sp 2 and SDK 1.4.2_07; i have
created a my .ear and i have created a my security-domain; well i have modified
the auth.conf file by adding:

  | eng {
  |    // jBoss LoginModule
  |    org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule  required;
  |
  |    // Put your login modules that need jBoss here
  | };

Then i have modifed the login-config.xml in this way:

  |                                      <authentication>      <login-module
code = "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.ProxyLoginModule" flag = "required">
<module-option name = "moduleName">
                   </module-option>        <module-option name =
"unauthenticatedIdentity">      </module-option>        <module-option name =
"dsJndiName">               </module-option>        <module-option name =
"daemonUsername">      </module-option>        <module-option name =
"daemonPassword">            </module-option>      </login-module>
</authentication>  </application-policy>

                                                             < roleSets.length;
i++ ){

  |             log.info( "Eleemnto:"+i+" "+roleSets
  |  );
  |         }
  |         return roleSets;
  |     }
  |
  |     private long addCallerPrincipal(Connection con, List groups) throws
  |             SQLException, LoginException {
  |
  |         log.info( "Ritorno 0" );
  |         return 0L;
  |     }
  |
  |     private void addGroupsAsRoles(Connection con, SimpleGroup roles,
  |                                   long id, boolean isMember) throws
  |             SQLException, LoginException {
  |
  |         log.info( "addGroupRoles" );
  |         for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
  |
  |             roles.addMember(new SimplePrincipal("StaffManagementRole_" +
i));
  |             addGroupsAsRoles(con, roles, i, false);
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     private String lookupGroup(Connection con, long grpId) throws
SQLException,
  |             LoginException {
  |         PreparedStatement ps = null;
  |         ResultSet rs = null;
  |         try {
  |             ps = con.prepareStatement
  |                  ("SELECT NAME FROM STAFFGROUP WHERE DBID = ?");
  |             ps.setLong(1, grpId);
  |             rs = ps.executeQuery();
  |             if (!rs.next()) {
  |                 throw new LoginException
  |                         ("Group vanished from table");
  |             }
  |             return rs.getString(1);
  |         } finally {
  |             closeAll(rs, ps, null);
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     private void closeAll(ResultSet rs, Statement st,
  |                           Connection con) throws SQLException {
  |         if (rs != null) {
  |             rs.close();
  |         }
  |         if (st != null) {
  |             st.close();
  |         }
  |         if (con != null) {
  |             con.close();
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     protected String getUsersPassword() throws LoginException {
  |
  |         log.info( "Returning password" );
  |         return null;
  |     }
  | }

When i start JBoss i start it by using this option
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=auth.conf
but i have always the error i showed before... can anybody help me?
Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3878924#3878924

Reply to the post :