Hi,

I've just installed Portlet 2.0 RC2 (current HEAD from CVS). I'm using a
freshly installed JBoss 4.0.2.

Since we are using Sybase Anywhere for our projects I configured the Portal to
use this database. Thanks to Hibernate there have been less problems with that.
There have been only few issues with that database:
1. Since there was no sample properties file in build/etc I had to create one
for my own
2. I had to change the setup.sql file because Sybase doesn't know about
MD5('xxx')
3. I had set the dialect manually in hibernate.cfg.xml
(core|forums/output/resources/portal-core|forums-sar/conf/hibernate) because
the hibernate release that is packed with the portal is unable to automatically
detect Sybase Anywhere. Maybe this should be changed to the dialect entered
during the build-process?

There is only one problem left. After logging in as admin I'm not able to
access the admin page. I get a "Sorry, you do not have access to this
function." message in every window. The user is known as admin with the role
"Admins".

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Alex