I've installed JBoss Portal 2.0RC1 using Oracle as the backend. I downloaded
the source version and deployed it to my existing JBoss 4.0.1 instance. I
stored the passwords unencrypted into the jbp_user table since I was unsure
whether an Oracle MD5 encrypted password would work without knowing the
encryption key. The portal does not seem to want to allow me to login as admin.
I am getting this message in the log

  | 2005-05-25 16:37:51,590 DEBUG
[org.jboss.portal.core.security.jaas.HibernateLoginModule] Bad password for
username=admin
i'm wondering if this error is because my password is unencrypted. If so, is
there a way to turn off password decryption or has someone figured out a way to
get Oracle to encode the password with the correct MD5 key.

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3879109#3879109

Reply to the post :