I am running into a similar problem trying to get clustered single sign-on to
work.

Keep in mind that I am new to JBoss so there may be something I am doing (or
not doing) which is very obviously wrong.

My setup is as follows:
- two JBoss 4.0.2 instances on different machines
- ClusteredSingleSignOn uncommented (SingleSignOn commented)
- clustering using default values (i.e. DefaultPartition)
- Tomcat's UseLocalCache set to false (also tried with true and had same result)
- Two simple web apps on each server which can redirect browser to other local
app or to remote app (i.e. other JBoss server)
- web apps use Basic http authentication

Observations:
- cluster.log indicates there is communication between JBoss servers
- server.log indicates clustered single sign on enabled
- accessing a web app results in authentication challenge (as expected)
- from within web app, accessing redirect link to other local web app results
in no additional authentication request (as expected)
- from within web app, accessing redirect link to remote web app results in
authentication challenge from other JBoss server (expected to be able to access
remote web app without re-authentication)

Does someone have an idea as to why I cannot access the remote web app without
first re-authenticating?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3879164#3879164

Reply to the post :