Hi, can you please tell me what did you mean by getters on PK class?

I'm getting the same problem and not able to find what is wrong in my query or
PK class. Thanks.

PK class is as follow:

public class SMPPAgentProfileParmsPK implements Serializable {
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |     //-- Instance Attributes
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |
  |     public Integer smppAgentProfileId;
  |
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |     //-- Constructors
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |
  |     public SMPPAgentProfileParmsPK(){}
  |     public SMPPAgentProfileParmsPK( Integer smppAgentProfileId){
  |       this.smppAgentProfileId = smppAgentProfileId;
  |     }
  |
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |     //-- Overridden methods
  |     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
  |
  |     public boolean equals( Object obj ) {
  |       if ( obj == null || !(obj instanceof SMPPAgentProfileParmsPK) ) {
  |         return false;
  |       }
  |       else if (
!((SMPPAgentProfileParmsPK)obj).smppAgentProfileId.equals(smppAgentProfileId) )
{
  |         return false;
  |       }
  |       else
  |         return true;
  |     }
  |
  |     public int hashCode() {
  |       return smppAgentProfileId.intValue();
  |     }
  |
  |     public String toString() {
  |       return smppAgentProfileId.toString();
  |     }
  | }

finder method is as follow:
                        <query>
  |                      <query-method>
  |                             <method-name>findAllAgentProfiles</method-name>
  |                             <method-params/>
  |                             </query-method>
  |                             <ejb-ql>[CDATA[ Select OBJECT(s) FROM
SMPPAgentProfileParmsBean AS s WHERE s.smppAgentProfileID > 0]]</ejb-ql>
  |                     </query>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3879405#3879405

Reply to the post :