"Traveldoo2" wrote : "genman" wrote :
  |   | What you reallly want to watch for are things like CPU and memory
usage, free disk space, etc., which can be monitored outside of the JVM.  The
thread count is important as well as the number of messages for JMS.
  | Thanks you very much for you help. I searched through the JMX and couldn't
find this number of messages you're talking about. Maybe I searched the wrong
place ?

You'll have to monitor the number of messages by queue name.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3880059#3880059

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3880059