I read the JAAS howto that you suggested.  That helped quite a bit.  However, I
am having trouble with JNDI.  When the login method is called from my
standalone client app, I get the following exception:

 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultDS not bound

I am using the example server_auth.conf in the example code from the HOWTO.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3880521#3880521

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3880521