Hi!

I´m having some problems with jsp cache on jboss. When I deploy the web app in
a war file into jboss and try to load some jsp pages, the resulting pages
aren't the same version of the deployed ones. It seams that the old pages are
cached.
I´ve deleted the content of jboss temp dir but without success. Even if I
restart jboss the problem persists but if I reboot the OS it works fine.

Note: It works in Tomcat without this problem.

So, what can I do?

Moa.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3880816#3880816