I must say that if you say that JBoss is not good then i'm sure you have not
played with other app servers yet, presuambly because this is free and u are
learing J2EE on this or experimenting with this.
I'm afraid to say that JBoss is one of the best J2EE app servers available in
the market.
And yes if you havent tried open source solutions before then i can see that u
might be coming from a different mind frame which normaly people with windows
background find themselves in.

I have been playing with JBoss for last 3 years and convinced our customers to
use it.
So please refrain from abusing on forums and use it more constructively.

Vishal.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3881525#3881525

Reply to the post :