"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : The release notes of jboss-4.0.2 tell you about a
change in default of

  |   |     <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This
loader
  |   |          uses a unified class loader as the class loader rather than
the tomcat
  |   |          specific class loader.
  |   |          The default is false to ensure that wars have isolated class
  |   |          for duplicate jars and jsp files.
  |   |     -->
  |   |     <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>
  |   |

Yeah, I had seen this in the 4.0.2 release notes, that's why I made sure that
my 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 used similar configurations (both set to false). :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3882212#3882212

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3882212