Hi,

I searched the JBoss site and the internet for bridges to exchanges messages
between JBoss 3.x and JBoss 4.x. There is plenty of information to exchange
messages between JBoss and for instance weblogic but not between 2 branches of
JBoss. I always run into classpath problems when I try to send a message
between a JBoss 4.x server and a JBoss 3.x server which is, of course, logical.

Of course I can update all JBoss instances to the same branch but this will
nearly be impossible to do in a short amount of time since we have many parties
communicating with each other. Does anybody have experience with a problem like
this?

Thanks!

Tim De Vos

View the original post :