Hi guyathiri,

JBoss 4.0.2
JDK/JRE 1.5
Win Adv Serv 2003

I am using the following code which calls the service using the DII method to
invoke web services. I supply a WSDL URL and it manages to create the call and
get a return value for me. Perhaps if you haven't tried this approach it may
work for you.

Maybe someone can tell me *how* this code works? What model is it using? Does
this code go against any JBoss operation specifics/standards?

-Claire.

  | import javax.xml.namespace.*; //QName
  | import javax.xml.rpc.*;             //Service, ServiceFactory
  | import java.net.URL;
  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;

  | URL url = new URL("http://machinename:8080/hellows-ejb/hello?wsdl";);
  | QName qname = new QName("urn:MyHello", "HelloService");
  | ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
  | Service service = factory.createService(url, qname);
  |
  | Call call = (Call)service.createCall(new QName("urn:MyHello",
"HelloServiceEndpoint"), "sayHello");
  | String msg = (String) call.invoke(new Object[]{});
  | System.out.println(msg);

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3883984#3883984

Reply to the post :