Hi, it is not possible for me to change the context path, as described in the
user guide. I tried various portal path names, changing
$PORTAL_HOME/build/local.properties (and including rebuild and jboss restart) -
with the same effect that I can access JBP only at /portal.

I tried modifying the <context-root>/portal</context-root> element in
portal-server.war / jboss-web.xml, but this did not help as well.

I'm using the portal 2.0 final sources, java 1.4.2_08 and fedora core 2. Please
tell me what's going wrong.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3884559#3884559

Reply to the post :